Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

Appointments only visible to author and Admin

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby djmugge » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:02 am

- translate by Google -

Also we want to provide a customer on a website a calendar in which its customers can even add events. Details should also be visible only to admin backend, other users will get to see the status of occupied only free /.

The customer bears name, a contact and select either drop by or in a calendar view his preferred date. This is saved and reserved until he is of the admins / staff confirmed or canceled accordingly. If he confirms he is no longer available in the view, canceled it will be released.

JEvents seems to fit quite well, but it failed so far in the implementation. Or we have a thought error.
djmugge

Postby carcam » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:22 am

Can you tell us what have you tried so far?
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA!
carcam
Team Staff

Postby Geraint » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:42 am

Using JEvents you can give your site members permission to create events which are not published until they are approved by the jevents admin user. These will not appear in the calendar until they are approved BUT when they are approved they will be visible to all users.

There are a Jevents club addons you could consider - 'specific user events'. This allows the event creator to mark the event as 'private' - if this is done then only the author and admin will be able to see the event at all.

If, however, you want other users to see that the time slot has been booked then there is another plugin (hidden event detail) that you could use - it currently hides the event detail from non-logged in users BUT I could easily enhance this with a config option to hide the event details from everyone apart from the creator and admin user.

I hope that google can translate this for you so that it makes sense.

Geraint
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby djmugge » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:56 pm

Geraint wrote:I hope that google can translate this for you so that it makes sense.

I hope so :D
djmugge

Postby djmugge » Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:05 pm

carcam wrote:Can you tell us what have you tried so far?

Currently, I have another Joomla component in use, so it does not work, especially in Joomla 1.7

WIth JEvents I have tried nothing, I wanted to experiment before you install and check first to see if my ideas are ever to realize meaningful.
djmugge

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)