Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I don't mean "tables" but "Tabs" if you take a look at the login module, it's inside a Tabbed interface. Not sure why it's that module there, because it only has one tab.
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA
- Team Staff
- Posts: 7114
- Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:50 pm
- Location: Almería
I just checked the file and I didn't save my changes into the file that was uploaded! Less speed more haste next time!!
Upload this file:
That should work
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23836
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Thank you, Tonyp,
Now really is everything OK
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:01 am
- Location: Lithuania
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)