Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
Using mod_jevents_latest module the wrong day of the week is displayed if the start time is late in the PM. It works fine if the start time is in AM and the end time is in PM. Also works if start time is 12:00 PM and end time is 1:00 PM. But a start time of 5:00 PM with end time of 8:00 PM the day of the week displayed is one day later than the actual day. Example 10/27/11 shows as a Friday instead of correctly as a Thursday.
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:21 pm
What timezone settings did you use in JEvents?
- Posts: 42799
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)