Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I've enabled the option to link users in Managed People/Resources (J2.0) and it provides a entry point for me to enter the link. The question is exactly what do I enter here. I thought a pull down list of registered users or similiar would be provided but no such luck. Probably obvious but I'll plead stupid...
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:34 pm
We did have a drop down but many sites have 1000+ users which made that inappropriate - you can just start typing in the user's name or username and it should give you a list of matching entries which you can click to choose.
- Posts: 42799
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)