Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
This should be easy. What file and line number do I reference to change the width and height of the form editor popup window. I'd like to avoid using the scroll tabs to access the save buttons. Image attached.
- Jevents Edit Popup Window.jpg (71.96 KiB) Viewed 644 times
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:43 pm
Its on the Event editing tab of the jevents config
- Posts: 42795
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)