Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I had another problem with JEvents not being in the Components menu drop-down (it's in another thread) so I had uninstalled and reinstalled JEvents component. I just noticed that the categories and events are not displaying even though there are records are in the 'j17_jevents_vevdetail' table. I've cleared out cache in Joomla admin panel as well as browser. This is really crazy.
FYI, I did download the Jevents 2.01 Stable (TWICE) just to ensure it wasn't a corrupted file.
Anyone know how I can get the events to display on the front end and in the JEvents Manage Events editing screen?
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:23 am
Can you please try to "show past events" in the JEvents Event manager area? And try to check that the categories are publised too. It might be a problem of dates out of range or of unpublished categories.
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA
- Team Staff
- Posts: 7105
- Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:50 pm
- Location: Almería
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)