Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I hope someone can help me. I would like to export Events to Newsletter, without to type everything manualy. I have the Communicator component for Newsletter. Is this possible in JEvents. If yes, how?
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:36 am
there are JEvents club addons for acyMailing, JNews and AcaJoom - I'm not familiar with "Communicator component".
Does it support and RSS feed as a data source in which case you could use that
- Posts: 42799
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)