Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I know you have covered this (sort of) previously but I was wondering if you have added this feature to v2.0? I would like to be able to either only offer two weeks of events for download, or let the user be able to select their own date range, where currently they can select years only.
I looked at the previously suggested solution of using the Date Filter, but that didn't make any sense to me... I couldn't figure out where to put the filter module!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:28 am
The filter module solution should work - have you tried adding a filter module on the export menu item page?
And used 'startdate,enddate' as the filter module parameter?
- Posts: 42837
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)