* PHP version php-5.2.5-win32-installer.msi
* Joomla! version 1.5.10
* JEvents version 1.5 RC (1417)
* Web Server software apache_2.2.8-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi
* Server Operating system Windows
* Database version mysql-essential-5.0.51a-win32.msi
* memory_limit 128M
My "View Full Calendar
" link in the Latest Events Module
is not functioning again. What I get is white space with a URL of "http://localhost:88/joomla/index.php?Itemid=1
", as symptom I've experienced before.
Today I had updated JEvents to 1417, and Latest_Events to 1409.
Prior to today, I had upgraded Joomla to 1.5.10. I cannot recall if I had specifically tried the link in J1.5.10 with the previous JEvents version. Maybe a J1.5.10 issue?
Tried in both IE and Firefox, no dice.[EDIT]
Just thought I'd also mention that I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Events_Latest 1409, no change.... however, if I reverted back to1378, it worked no problem. I'm going to check the code in typical hack'n'slash fashion.