JEvents 2.0 was launched over 2 years ago and the latest stable version is version 2.2 which will run on Joomla 1.5 and Joomla 2.5. JEvents 1.5 is therefore no longer actively supported - you should upgrade to JEvents 2.2+ as soon as possible.
Please include as much detail in any test or bug reports for JEvents 1.5 as possible.
First of all, check if you are running the latest available version of Joomla! and JEvents. Posts for issues, where both systems are not updated, will be ignored.
We need the following at least:
* PHP version (e.g. 5.2.5). Note: Support for PHP4 is discontinued.
* Joomla! version
* JEvents version
* Web Server software (Apache or IIS with version number if possible)
* Server Operating system (e.g. Linux, Windows, Solaris, Darwin ...)
* Database version
* memory_limit from your phpinfo
* Web browser and version
Please enable error reporting and include any error messages in your posting. You do this via the Joomla Configuration - set "error reporting" to "maximum" on the Server tab.
Finally, please describe the steps required to recreate the problem and also please enable error reporting and give us any error messages generated.
I really dislike the landing URL for events and was wondering if there was a way to change it to something nicer looking and more seo friendly. Right now my url looks something like this:
- Code: Select all
really i'd rather have it something along the lines of /events/summary.html or similar.
- Code: Select all
* PHP version - 5.2.5
* Joomla! version - 1.5
* JEvents version - 2.1
* Web Server software - Apache
* Server Operating system - Probably Linux
* memory_limit from your phpinfo - 64MB I believe.
* Web browser and version - All browsers, All versions.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:48 pm
Return to JEvents 1.5 (No longer actively supported)