* PHP version php-5.2.5-win32-installer.msi
* Joomla! version 1.5.9
* JEvents version 1.5 Beta (1314)
* Web Server software apache_2.2.8-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi
* Server Operating system Windows
* Database version mysql-essential-5.0.51a-win32.msi
* memory_limit 128M
What is "Delete Future Repeats" supposed to do? My assumption was, "any repeat after the one I am on". Is this correct?
I created an event with 2 repeats (original event and one repeat). If I select "Delete Future Repeats" while on the original occurrence, it deletes everything related to the event.
Is this the expected result? Even the confirmation popup is stating its intention. Is it just making the wrong function call?
Sorry, I have only tried this from the frontend.