JEvents 2.0 was launched over 2 years ago and the latest stable version is version 2.2 which will run on Joomla 1.5 and Joomla 2.5. JEvents 1.5 is therefore no longer actively supported - you should upgrade to JEvents 2.2+ as soon as possible.
Please include as much detail in any test or bug reports for JEvents 1.5 as possible.
First of all, check if you are running the latest available version of Joomla! and JEvents. Posts for issues, where both systems are not updated, will be ignored.
We need the following at least:
* PHP version (e.g. 5.2.5). Note: Support for PHP4 is discontinued.
* Joomla! version
* JEvents version
* Web Server software (Apache or IIS with version number if possible)
* Server Operating system (e.g. Linux, Windows, Solaris, Darwin ...)
* Database version
* memory_limit from your phpinfo
* Web browser and version
Please enable error reporting and include any error messages in your posting. You do this via the Joomla Configuration - set "error reporting" to "maximum" on the Server tab.
Finally, please describe the steps required to recreate the problem and also please enable error reporting and give us any error messages generated.
* PHP version php-5.2.5-win32-installer.msi
* Joomla! version 1.5.9
* JEvents version 1.5 Alpha3 SVN 1278
* Web Server software apache_2.2.8-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi
* Server Operating system Windows
* Database version mysql-essential-5.0.51a-win32.msi
* memory_limit 128M
I created an annual repeating event (99 occurrences) from the frontend. Clicked the event to verify it added and I could retrieve it, good.
As I was scanning the details for the event, I noticed that there were links created under the date of the event. At the 1st instance, I would get a "next", 2nd I would get both a "next" and a "prev", etc...
The links work great, however their displayed text is "JEV_PREVIOUSREPEAT" & "JEV_NEXTREPEAT".
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:00 pm
Return to JEvents 1.5 (No longer actively supported)