JEvents 1.4

Can't Dsiplay Events Legend

Postby dcuozzo » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:51 pm

HI,

Great tool! I had a calendar and schedule up and running in no time! However, I have having a problem getting the Events Legend to display. The only thing I get is a heading, "Events Legend" on the menus where I asked it to display, but no legend. It's simply not there.

I also cannot find a way to display the legend on the default monthly, daily, and event detail view pages.

Running Joomla 1.5.6, JEvents 1.4.3 RC2

Thanks for the help!
Dave
dcuozzo

Postby Thomas » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:42 pm

The legend only displays with the components main calendar.
Thomas
Site Admin

Postby dcuozzo » Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:18 am

Thomas wrote:The legend only displays with the components main calendar.

I'm not sure what that means.

I have installed, enabled and displayed the components main calendar in my left frame and it displays fine. I displayed the module for Events Legend immediately below this and all I got was the header "Events Legend", and no legend. So I don't understand what is wrong.

I also need to be able to see the legend when I am looking at any of the detail calendars (day, month, year) in order to understand what the category colors mean. It is not very helpful to see a bunch of green events and not know what that means.

So far this is a great tool and I just need a little help getting the legend to work. Thanks for the help.

Dave
dcuozzo

Postby Thomas » Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:25 am

You're right, the legend should be there. See the site http://www.jevents.net how it should work.
Thomas
Site Admin

Return to JEvents 1.4