JEvents 1.4

schedule time slots?

Postby brergo » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:43 pm

I have looked at available components and searched forums but am still confused. Here is what I am looking for...a component that will allow non-registered visitors to a site to sign up for appointments in specific time slots that will integrate with JEvents. Here is the real world example...I run a child safety seat fitting station where we check carseats for parents. I set up appointments on a given day between the hours of 9am and noon. For each carseat someone needs checked, I alot a 15 minute time slot. So for example if a family has 2 child seats they need checked, they would get a 30 min slot. I would like the parent to be able to see available time slots and then sign up for a slot(s) they want based on availability and also for them to be able to indicate how many seats they need checked.

Any suggestions? I don't want to over-complicate it.
brergo

Postby AlanHumphrey » Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:19 am

DT Register (http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/2037/details) gets mentioned a lot. I don't have any experience with it so consider it a place to start.
AlanHumphrey

Return to JEvents 1.4