JEvents 1.4

Several Issues

Postby looglmindy » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:02 am

First off, this addon is great!!! I manage a union website and it great for upcoming events.

The first issue I have is when I click on Manage Events i get the following error:

Code: Select all
Redirect Loop

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

The browser has stopped trying to retrieve the requested item. The site is redirecting the request in a way that will never complete.

* Have you disabled or blocked cookies required by this site?
    * NOTE: If accepting the site's cookies does not resolve the problem, it is likely a server configuration issue and not your computer.

The second error I have is when you click a date on the calendar from the Front Page the Events For that day's box pushes over and over the calender on the side (it's too wide horizontally). Here's the link to view that error: http://www.southalabamaapwu.com/index.p ... &Itemid=62

And third, is there a way to only show the current month of the Front Page
looglmindy

Postby Geraint » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:04 pm

Why don't you try Jevents 1.5 - its close to a stable release and offers a lot more functionality than Jevents 1.4 see viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1154
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby looglmindy » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:33 pm

I've got that installed. Now I see the following error on the front page

Table 'southal_apwu.jos_jev_users' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT tl.*, ju.name as jname, ju.username FROM jos_jev_users AS tl LEFT JOIN jos_users as ju ON tl.user_id=ju.id WHERE ju.id IN ( 0 )
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/southal/public_html/administrator/components/com_jevents/tables/jevuser.php on line 127

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/southal/public_html/modules/mod_jevents_latest/tmpl/default/latest.php on line 216

Warning: usort() [function.usort]: The argument should be an array in /home/southal/public_html/modules/mod_jevents_latest/tmpl/default/latest.php on line 219
No events
looglmindy

Postby looglmindy » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:34 pm

I went to add an event and got the following

Table 'southal_apwu.jos_jevents_icsfile' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT count(*) FROM jos_jevents_icsfile AS icsfDB function failed with error number 1146
Table 'southal_apwu.jos_jevents_categories' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT c.*, e.color FROM jos_jevents_categories AS e LEFT JOIN jos_categories as c ON c.id=e.id
looglmindy

Postby looglmindy » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:47 pm

Ha... im retarded.. Disregard the above posts
looglmindy

Postby Geraint » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:54 pm

As well as hitting "setup DB" you must install the legend module (you don't have to enable it but it must be installed).
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby looglmindy » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:59 pm

Legacy: 1.0: I have this at the top of my admin panel. I think that is what you saying. Also, how would I get it where an event will show up on the front page x amount of days before it happens? Thanks!
looglmindy

Return to JEvents 1.4