JEvents 1.4

Calendar title and Tooltip questions

Postby numedia » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:19 pm

First!... thank you for JEvents! I tried (and struggled) with EventList and JCal Pro to develop calendars with recurring events and neither worked. JEvents v1.43 works very powerfully!

With that said, I just have two minor issues/questions:
  • Can I customize the name "Events Calendar" to a different name and, if so, where does one do that?
  • Then, I'm attaching a little image of the tooltip to show... that I'd either like to change the running together of "First day of multiday eventClick to open event" with a line break or return or,
    perhaps eliminate the "First day..." content and just leave the "Click to open..." content. Can that be done? and where would I correct that?
(return) before "Click...".jpg
(return) before "Click...".jpg (6.39 KiB) Viewed 1565 times

In advance, thank you for any assistance AND, again, for JEvents!
nuMedia
numedia

Postby AlanHumphrey » Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:38 am

re: changing the title - open up components/com_events/language/english.php and change the text on about line 33, the line that defines '_CAL_LANG_EVENT_CALENDAR'

re: "first day of multi day" problem - check events_calendar_cell.php at approx line 236 you should have a line like:

Code: Select all
$cellString .= '<hr/>';

if it's not there, add it.
AlanHumphrey

Return to JEvents 1.4