JEvents 1.4

Issue Migrating From 1.4.2 to 1.4.3RC2

Postby eezz » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:48 pm

Hi all,

I have been using JEvents for years now and I have always experienced a smooth transition between versions. Now I am finally migrating J!1.0.15 to 1.5.9. About 6 months ago I gave up migrating my site to the latest version of Joomla cos at that stage most of my components were only barely, if at all, supported. On J!1.5.3 and JEvents SVN Id: 988, I could simply import the tables from 1.4.2 and everything worked. So I thought that I'd just wait until all the other component developers caught up to where JEvents was.

Now it is the oposite. I have everything ready to go *exept* JEvents. :(

I have installed 1.4.3RC2 then imported jos_events and jos_events_categories tables and even the specific jos_categories used by JEvents from the production site. I can see the events on the front end main calendar but when I click to view an event all I get is whats shown in the attached image.

In the backend, I can see that there are items in categories, however nothing is shown in manage events. I must be mising something with the importing of the tables somewhere but I cant figure out what is happening, I hope someone can help as this is the final part of my push for migration to J!1.5.

My specs are as follows...

* PHP version: 5.2.8
* Joomla! version: 1.5.9
* JEvents version: 1.4.3RC2
* Web Server software: Apache 2.2.11
* Server Operating system: Local Windows Dev box
* Database version: 5.1.30
* memory_limit from your phpinfo: 128M
Attachments
Clipboard01.gif
Clipboard01.gif (3.62 KiB) Viewed 878 times
eezz

Postby eezz » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:28 pm

Well, I figured it out finally...

The Ultimate Social Bookmarking Plugin was the culprit. Disabled it ant it works. :lol:

This thread is now resolved.
eezz

Return to JEvents 1.4