JEvents 1.4

Month View Event Tooltip Text Color

Postby JesterMagic » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:56 pm

The tooltip text color for an event in month view is the same color as the background (white). How can I change the text color?

The title of the tooltip is black and the category color is there but the detail information blends into the background.

Thanks for any replies...

Tom
JesterMagic

Postby AlanHumphrey » Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:11 am

events_calendar_cell.php is where the tooltip is defined. You should be able to adjust colors there.
AlanHumphrey

Postby JesterMagic » Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:24 pm

Tahnks for the reply it pointed me in the right direction but I am still having problems.

Code: Select all
// add more overlib parameters
$ol_nocss = ', CSSOFF, FGCLASS, \'\', BGCLASS, \'\', TEXTFONTCLASS, \'\', CAPTIONFONTCLASS, \'\', CLOSEFONTCLASS, \'\'';
$ol_param = $cellString . $ol_nocss . ', CAPTION, ' . $publish_inform_title . ',' . $ttYPos . $ttXPos
. ' TEXTCOLOR, \'#000000\','
. ' FGCOLOR, \'#FFFFE2\',' . $ttBGround. $ttFGround
. $ttShadow . $ttShadowY . $ttShadowX . $ttShadowColor . ' AUTOSTATUSCAP, DELAY, \'20\'';

From the file you mentioned, I added the textcolor parameter (after doing a search on Google to see one was needed for overlib) and it still didn't change the text color to black. I also tried using the textfontclass and putting a class name in the parameter did not do anything as well. The other paramters seem to work. When I change the FGcolor to a dark color I can see the white text but I really rather turn the text color black.

Any idea what I am doing wrong?
JesterMagic

Postby AlanHumphrey » Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:21 am

I'm stumped. I'm afraid the problem my reside in overlib but I haven't plumbed those depths.
AlanHumphrey

Return to JEvents 1.4