JEvents 1.4

new events don't show on calendar

Postby epg » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:46 am

Hey there, hoping someone can help or give me a hint (I can be a bit clueless sometimes!).

I have JEvents 1.4.3RC2 on Joomla 1.5.9 with PHP version 5.2.8.

I created two events under one category and they published fine, I can see them in my calendar, weekly, yearly view, etc. no problem.

I then added two other events under two other different categories, published them and the categories, but they do not appear on the calendar or yearly view or anything!

Is this a bug or did I do something wrong? Please help!
epg

Postby epg » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:56 am

Fixed! I was being a doofus. I had set the category parameter on the calendar menu option to show only the first category and not the new ones. :oops:
epg

Postby abennen » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:51 am

Hello epg,

I have the same problem, but I cannot find the solution you gave. Can you help me with it?
abennen

Postby khorsed1018 » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:23 am

abennen wrote:Hello epg,

I have the same problem, but I cannot find the solution you gave. Can you help me with it?

Hi abennen, you MIGHT have already checked this, but I installed this today and am LOVING it so far, but I had a 'blonde' moment earlier and was freaked out that my event didn't show up on the calendar either at first...so I went back to the event that I created in Admin and noticed that it doesn't publish it by default...I published it and there it was on the calendar! :? You might want to check that just in case it's the same thing I went through. If not, hopefully someone else in here can help ya out! Good luck, let us know!

--Kristin
khorsed1018

Return to JEvents 1.4