Jevents 1.4 for Joomla 1.0.x

All day Event or Unspecified time Checked as standard

Postby Berserker » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:28 am

When registering a new event, does anybody know if it is possible to have the "All day Event or Unspecified time" checkbox enabled by default? If so, how can I do it?

Thanks in advance.
Berserker

Postby WisdomHunter » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:08 pm

I'm a new JEvents user and I am interested in the answer to this question as well.

Berserker - did you find an answer ?

Geraint - is there a simple way of achieving this? (I don't mind doing a simple edit of php code if that is what is needed - but would appreciate some guidance as to where to look )

Thanks so much !

By the way - thanks so much for keeping a version of JEvents for Joomla 1.0.x - you have saved me from having to migrate my whole site to Joomla 1.5.x. I have built sites in Joomla 1.5.x but for this particular Joomla 1.0.15 site, I already had several extensions and the migration was looking complicated, but I had resigned myself to having to do a migration to get a suitable calendar on the site, until I found that JEvents still had a version that was compatible with 1.0.x. So - thanks for a great component.
WisdomHunter

Postby Geraint » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:00 pm

Can all be done in JEvents 1.5 - which doesn't help #I know
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby breakstay » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:27 pm

Hi,

I am also new to Jevents and would like to achieve All Day Event is ticked as standard/default.

I am using version 1.5.3 and I am unable to see a way of setting the default to all day event.

Geraint, please could you let me know how to set this?

Thanks in advance
breakstay

Postby Geraint » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:37 am

You would need to customise the event editing screen or change the default data structure.

These are fairly advanced topics and there are club articles/forums posts describing the issues involved.
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby breakstay » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:07 am

Hi Geraint,

Please could you post links to the articles containing the details as I am unable to find anything relating to this subject other than in this thread.

FYI I am not a club member.

Thanks a lot.
breakstay

Postby Geraint » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:43 pm

This is a complex issue that requires considerable support time. Articles on topics this advanced are reserved for club members (bronze +) I'm afraid.
Geraint

Return to Jevents 1.4 for Joomla 1.0.x