This version of JEvents is compatible with Joomla 2.5 and 3.0. It will NOT work in Joomla 1.5 or earlier.
For Filter module documentation Click Here
Stable release of JEvents 3.0 for Joomla 3.0/2.5 - this is a combined installer that installs the core JEvents component, modules and plugins. Please provide feeback and ask any questions in the special forum.
For the most technically minded the most up to date version can be obtained from GitHub
- v. 3.0.12 fix Joomla 3.1 event saving error ("could not find template"), enhanced ical Export pages, always load extra.css amd editextra.css from template overrides if available, tool to add custom css to the site, add class to back link in event detail, first and last repeat links available in layout editor, use 404 error for wrong ctonrller, fix CREATED timezone in layout editor, stop 'delete exceptions' message when editing repeats, set target menu item for teinder, forrect Joomla 3.1 filtering problems
- v. 3.0.12 fix issue in v 3.0.11 when non-publisher saves event in frontend.
- v 3.0.11 fixed issue with backend event saving where no jevent plugins have been installed did have missing class declaration for jevfilterprocessing
- v 3.0.10 when event is saved but not published it is now shown to the author with a message to say under review, CSV import uses timezones directly instead of converting times to GMT, improved layout of ical export page, filter module now has config option to allow it to be reset when on non-jevents pages and also to suppress display on event detail pages,
- v 3.0.9 Add support information icon to control panel, correct query for admin list of events (filter on category not always correct if categories had different access levels in multi-category site), fix for all day events created in JEvents (problem in 3.0.8 only), fix event colour picker in Joomla 3.0, apply button in layout editing, change wysiwyg editor to use save command instead of getcontent, language URL fix when saving events in frontend on multi-lingual site, hide info icon if any club addons are installed.
- v 3.0.8 enhance backend category filter of events to include child category entries,fix limit on popular events module, fix import of ical events with DTSTART=DTEND for all day events, include priority field in layout editor, add support for Joomla page title suffix/prefix, fix for multiday events spanning more than one month ending on same day of month as start in latest events module, allow repetitions beyond 2036 (was limited because of 32bit PHP problems on old servers), enhance menu item checks before offering 'add event' (now checks categories), trap bad CSV imports using none for the rrule instead of a blank, improve tmp file usage in CSV imports, minor router enhancements
- v 3.0.7 Fix to February related javscript bug was blocking setting dates beyond 28th of the month
- v 3.0.6 Prior releases of JEvents 3.0 were overwriting multi-category events with a single category during installation. This version corrects this issue. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this bug in prior releases may have caused.
- v. 3.0.5 Fix end date setting for sites using non YYYY-mm-dd date formats, make sure conflict checking supports multi-category events (now checks all the categories and not just the first), config options to display admin panel and legend
- v 3.0.4 fix for error in 3.0.3 for changing the dates of non-repeating events (the date was not updated in the repeats), fix for latest events module display of multi-day events with show once even if started in the past option enabled, links in latest events module now always open in top frame
- v 3.0.2 fixes issue in Joomla 3.0 where date parsing when editing an event was not working (problem in 3.0.1 only)
- v. 3.0.0 Release Candidate 2 - add config option to set date format when editing events, event editing in Joomla 3.0 now users Bootstrap
- v. 3.0.0 Release Candidate - fix repeat editing in Joomla 3.0, Fix finder plugin for Joomla 2.5, Path rationalisation in defines.php, enable plugin in sendAdminMail to allow notification of location creators of new events etc. via onSendAdminMail, New experimental faster latest events module database interaction via URL key value only, For iCalImport if start and end time the same set no-end-time flag, numeric timezone support was dropped in Joomla 3.0 but we need this from jomsocial import etc., fix for location field in iCal export of repeating events with exceptions, remove possible tmpl=component in RSS output in Joomla 3.0,Add blackberry as smart device, add option to disable smart phone layout, loadColumn instead of loadResultArray, improve layout of ical export form page, Missed repeat editing pages in Joomla 2.5, Extra info raw format and nl2br,Add jevtimezone field, edit16 files for icalrepeat editing (Joomla 2.5),Big performance gains - thanks to
- Cache individual events instead of based on query
- remove repeated called to FieldNameArray in load from template code
- Speed up loading of filters or specifically onlisticalevents not to load filters it doesn't need to load
- Tidy up jevents calendar module config to use the tabs
- v. 3.0.0 Release Candidate (ctd) remove use of overlib in backend help icons, fix mailto & print icons,fix redirect message on delete event when none could be deleted,add DURATION to output options in templated layouts
- v. 3.0.0 beta 2b - correct the fix in the finder plugin so that it works in Joomla 2.5 and 3.0
- v. 3.0.0 beta 2 - fix issue with finder plugin which stopped you from creating events
- v. 3.0.0 beta - introduce language specific layout editing and filters in the layout list